Included & program
- 8:00 am Juices, Hot Water and Lemon, Tea and Coffee
- 8.30 Elemental Flow Yoga at the Zen garden
- 10.00 Breakfast
- 11:00 am Free time to enjoy the pool, going for walks in nature / excursions
- 14:00 lunch
- 5:30 pm Feminine & Transformational ceremonies explained below
- 6:30 pm Journaling & Transformational work at the Zen garden
- 7:30 pm Dinner al fresco
This will give you an idea of the time schedule, but could vary on ceremony times.
Each day our private chefkok will take care of healthy breakfast, lunch and diner.
Or when we say it in french: Petit Dejeuner, Dejeuner and Diner.
Day 1 – Conscious Being / Arriving to yourself / arrival at 16:00 + opening ceremony & diner
Day 2 – Deep Dive and Feeling
Day 3 – Clearing blockages with a Rite of the Womb ceremony
Day 4 – Deep Transformation and receiving with a Cacao Ceremony
Day 5 – Excursion day
Day 6 – Selfcare day
Day 7 – Embracing your Devine Feminine Energy closing ceremony
The Rite of the Womb is a very powerful ritual which is shared by woman’s of this earth for many years. It came from the jungle in South America and is now possible to be shared by many woman’s of this earth. We carry a lot of pain, shame and trauma in our wombs. By healing this area with woman by woman, we create space for creation and birth. The area which is the source for manifestion, creation, deep love and sexuality.
Our womb is no place for fear and pain
Our womb is a place for creation and birth of life
You will leave this retreat with a clear vision. You will embrace your feminine energies. You will embrace your shadow sides. So energy can flow trough you again.
This retreat will support you to live from the heart in a grounded way.
€1377,- based on shared room includes all meals, group sessions, excursions.
- Transfer from airport Bergerac is possible. But you can also arrive with your own car when living in Europe.
- Private breathwork session
- Flight / car trip
- Wine trip (you can do this on beforehand or after the retreat)
Corona rules in France:
- Antigeen test up on arrival from 48 hours / or full vaccination required
During the retreat it is not always 1,5 m distance due to bodywork & breathwork. Keep this in mind. Of course we will always take care of any special needs.
Claim your spot now by making your payment. Make sure to take a travel insurance on covid for your booking at an insurance company. We have no payback policy because of limited exclusive spots.