During the cocoa, breathwork, yin & sound healing sessions we bring you back to the deeper connection with yourself. We will be working with:
– Natural breathing
– Tantric Breathing
– Recognize underlying patterns
– Deep stretching and heart openers
– Sound healing to which you surrender your body and mind
– Reflection and reconnection
– Sound healing is used to release deeper traumas. The sounds of the hang drum and tongue drum act as vibrations on the water element in the body. We are made up of 80% water. That is why the sounds have such a great effect on the body. In the form of letting go of tensions, emotions and trauma.
During this session, hang drum/tongue drum, kalimba and crystal bowls are used. You also get a delicious raw cocoa drink so that you can open your heart even more.
The cocoa ceremony, breathwork & yin yoga is taught by Joyce Mol. Lisa Doodeman will play the Handrum during the full ceremony.
What happens during such a cocoa ceremony?
The combination of breath work, cocoa & sound healing helps to open the heart so that you can start living more from your own desires and core values. By opening your heart you will notice that you let go of old patterns, and that you will connect more with yourself from love. The cocoa drink helps open the gate to self-love. You may feel a little euphoric.
I often have the feeling that I am floating on a pink cloud, in connection with my heart and soul and come to deep transformations.
Deep-seated emotions can surface. This is very normal. Let it flow….