The 21 Day Inner Work Challenge helps you to dive deep into yourself. It will invite you to slow down more. It’s mother nature that gives us a call to dive deeper in ourselves to reflect on our own habits. During the 21 Day Inner Work Challenge you will dive deeper in yourself with meditations, breath-work, yin yoga, journaling and spiritual work.
You will receive the course work via e-mail in your inbox to integrate new habits into your life.
How is this challenge look like?
- You will receive an e-mail every morning with exercises to integrate into your life
- You will receive meditations and video’s which you can keep practicing after the 21 day challenge:
– Letting go meditation
– Inner work meditation
– Mudra class
– Yin Yoga class (tara sequence)
– Inner light meditation
– Yin Flow class
– Podcast of the daily practice routine
- You can write your questions to me via e-mail
- You will integrate new habits into yourself within 21-days
It is time for stillness, creativity and yourself.
I’ve done 21-day challenges myself to improve my way of living, thinking and feeling. The inner work challenge is based on the philosophy of the Goddess Tara. This is about inner work, inner strength and devotion. A dedicated daily practice can change your way of living. During those 21 days we go trough deeper layers with small exercises. Small exercises which are fully focused on you.
Subscribe via the cart by making your payment of €21,00 and start your 21 Day Inner Work Challenge immediately.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email@example.com
Starting date: You can subscribe at any moment afterwards, because you will start at e-mail 1 from the day of your payment. The challenge stays available for everyone that wants 21 days of dedication to their own inner work.